The Flex Mini is a product designed to tone users’ buttocks and thighs without needing to do laborious exercises for these parts of the body.
Because this is an area that a lot of women struggle with and feel most self confident about, some people describe it as a miracle machine which uses Electric Muscle Stimulation (EMS) technology. Combined with a healthy diet and exercise, this can really help people achieve the thighs and butt they have always wanted.
How Does the Flex Mini Work?
The most important thing when it comes to how it works is that it will provide fast results when worn daily for 30 minutes during the first four to eight weeks, until desired results. After this, in order to maintain these results it should be worn for two to three sessions per week. This is how the technology works:
- First it needs to be put on, it straps around the hips and butt, and around the thighs.
- It then needs to be set from level 1-99 with the remote that comes with it, you should increase the intensity accordingly.
- There are gel pads that have electronic muscle simulators that send a message to the nerves, which in turn contracts the muscles then relaxes them. The gel pads are the same medical devices that are used in physical therapy to continue working a person’s muscles when they cannot do it themselves
- Because the message is sent to the nerves, there are more than just the muscles that are under the gel pads that get worked; all the muscles in this general area will be contracted
- The pulses will make the thighs and rear end tighter, firmer and it will also lift them
Who should use the Flex Mini?
It is mostly used by women and designed for them because they have more problems with this area of the body. The product can work on any body type. The important thing to remember is that it is only designed for the buttocks and thighs and will not tone other parts of the body.
That being said, you can also buy the Flex Belt for the stomach area and the Flex Arms. In order to lose weight, this must also be combined with a healthy diet and some cardiovascular exercises; especially for those who are more overweight.
The Flex Mini is FDA Approved and Consumer Approved
It has been clinically tested and worked showed results on everyone who tried it. Not only that, but it has also been approved by the FDA, meaning that it is the first, and remains the only equipment for lifting, toning and firming the rear end and thighs that has been approved by them.
Not only is it approved by the FDA, but customers really like it as well. When looking through user comments or reviews, there is nobody is has anything negative to say.
- Everyone who has used it, that is 100% of users, have seen some sort of difference when using the Flex Mini
- It is very convenient as it can be worn under or over regular clothes and worn at any time without attracting any attention
- One of the biggest advantages is the previously mentioned FDA approval; this is not something that a lot of these types of exercise machines will get and it says a lot about the quality
- Can be used at any time, whether it be while watching TV, while taking a walk, at work, or when cleaning; there are no limits to where and when you can where it because of its discreetness
- Little to no effort needs to be put in; neither for the assembly, making it work or wearing it
- No more need for annoying butt and thigh exercises
Disadvantages of the Flex Mini
Finding disadvantages for this product proved to be a little more difficult as virtually everyone who has used it likes it. After searching through reviews, the following were found:
- Mostly designed and marketed for women
- Does not provide the social aspect of the gym…But in all honestly, do you go to the gym to socialize?
- The gel pads will need to be replaced regularly
Cost and Warranties of the Flex Mini
The price for the Flex mini is quite reasonable compared to other similar products; at $199.99 you will get the results you have been chasing for years. In addition, if you buy more than one you will save $50 on each additional one. Although there is one set of gel pads with the product, you should consider buying extra sets as the first set will last for approximately 30 sessions; these can be bought for less than $19 per set.
When you order the product, it not only comes with a not only a 60-day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied, but also a warranty for two years. This warranty will cover any manufacturer defect in the product; this does not include normal wear and tear.
At the end of the day, this product has been praised many times, and there are virtually no reasons why someone would not want to buy it if they are looking for a similar product. It is by far the best of its kind and will definitely prove to give you great results within four to eight weeks when used daily.
The best thing about this product is that it will replace hours of doing manual exercises in order to get these same results. Plus the Flex Mini can be worn while doing almost anything.